Sonic Shorts Volune 6 Sonic Shorts Volune 6

Best Parody I've Seen

I was laughing so hard when I saw this! It's great to see some original content on Newgrounds. You won't be disappointed, especially if you're a Sonic fan!

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Fun to watch!

This was a great animation. It reminded me of the old Merry Melodies cartoons, where the music was a major, if not the central part of the cartoon. Great work, and I hope you are able to continue in this field.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Great humor, especially for Zelda fans

I absolutely loved this submission when I first saw it on VGCats, and now I don't have to deal with the crappy resolution that they have. Great use of audio to evoke a true feeling of Ocarina of Time. And thanks for bringing closure to one of the mysteries of the universe!

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

ZOMG

I am pretty sure I am disturbed on some level. Freakin' awesome though. Oh, and I agree with the previous review, this calls for a redefine of the violence meter.

Chainsaw enema... *shudder*

Sonic: Uncut 3 Sonic: Uncut 3

Great work!

You've really improved over your previous two flashes. I really love how the voices have come out, and Cream's crying fits in. Shadow saying "Wow, this is really nice," always makes me laugh. I don't want to spoil the rest of it, but it's solid gold. Good work, and keep 'em coming!

Sonic Oddball Crackups Sonic Oddball Crackups

Great ideas, good execution

I absolutely love this movie! I watch it nearly ever time I come here. Still, I have to watch out. Some of those screams can be painful if your volume is too loud.